We may process personal information of Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our Site, App, or use any of our Services;
register on the Service; fill out any form; provide information for passing of anti-money laundering procedures or take any actions directly stipulated by the features of the
Site or App.
We may obtain information about you from third party sources as required or permitted by applicable law, such as public databases, credit bureaus, ID verification partners, resellers and channel partners, joint marketing partners, and social media platforms for purposes of verifying your identity. We obtain information from third parties for the purposes of compliance with legal obligations, such as anti-money laundering laws, and for the purposes of contractual performance.
From time to time, we may process this and additional types of data about Users to make sure our Service is not used fraudulently or for other illicit activities. In such instances, processing is necessary for one of the legal bases as described below. We may ask you to supply additional documents or information where it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations and for the purposes of legitimate interests e.g. in the prevention of fraud, money laundering and counter-terrorism.
Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Service or related activities. Thus, in some cases, we will be unable to render Services to you if you do not provide us your personal identification information due to the requirements of anti-money laundering laws and other legal acts.
We process aforementioned information relying on the following legal grounds:
• where it is necessary to perform a contract with you for the provision of our Services or to enter into a contract with you for the provision of our Services;
• where it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations across jurisdictions with regard to provision of financial services, as stipulated by accounting, taxation and other laws and to prevent criminal activity, fraud and money laundering;
• where it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests to prevent fraud, money laundering or unauthorized use of your account, and to analyze your account activity in order to be able to provide you with an adequate and reliable service and to offer you the best possible options suitable for your needs;
• where we have received your explicit consent as required by applicable law.
and for the following purposes:
• to identify you as a client and distinguish you from other users of our Service;
• to be able to continuously provide you with functional, secure, efficient, and customized service;
• to operate and develop our Service;
• to publish content and advertising on the Site and App;
• to prevent losses and frauds;
• to respond to you about any comment or enquiry you have submitted;
• to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, including Know-Your-Customer (KYC) anti-money laundering (AML) requirements;
• to provide you with customer and technical support;
• to inform you about our and our partner’s offers, products and to perform other marketing activity where we have received your consent.
We store collected information for as long as it is necessary to perform our contractual obligations in order to provide products and services to you.
If you decide to delete your account, do not use Services and choose to terminate contract with us, we keep your information and information on your transactions for 5 years
after you delete your account for the compliance with the requirements of anti-money laundering laws and other legal acts. However, the information may be, wholly or in, part,
retained for longer or shorter term if required by applicable laws or if there is other justified reason to retain or delete them.
In some cases, we can keep your information longer than 5 years: such exceeding can be used only in a case of arising of legal requirements that will oblige us to store your information for more than 5 years. Information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted, unless we no longer need the data to provide products and services.
Please note that retention periods may be changed from time to time based on legal and regulatory requirements.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure
or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. We use encryption to protect information and we grant
access to information to our employees and third parties only when it is necessary for them to process said information.
However, the transmission of such data over the Internet using personal computers or mobile devices is not completely safe and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of documents submitted to our platform. Any transmission of such documents is at your own risk. As soon as we receive your information, we implement strict security measures and procedures to avoid unauthorized access from any third party.
Once we do not have any obligation to providing you with a service you requested, nor an obligation to hold Personal Information for regulatory or legal
purpose, we will anonymise or dispose of your Personal Information in line with acceptable industry and security standards so that this cannot be subsequently retrieved and
associated to you.
Where we cannot directly remove such records, such as in archived backups, we will retain a log of which Personal Information should be removed if ever the backup data is restored.
We will ask you for your consent on registration or post-registration, by providing you the ability to check marketing preferences check boxes located
within your account profile page to allow us to contact you or use your Personal Information for marketing purposes. We may also notify our existing Users on our own products
or services similar to those we have already provided based on our legitimate interest.
You have the right to retract the consent for us to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes.
Please be notified that we are not in any partnership with entities who represent themselves as customer support agents, providing customer support
services via phone and/or social media and promise to help solve your issues for money. Remember - customer support is provided only via the WELL CASH website and is always
provided free of charge.
If you discovered what you believe is a fraud, phishing, or scam which impersonates WELL CASH, please contact us immediatelly.